Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nardi Steering Wheel and horn button

Hi All,

I just purchased a nardi wheel and a horn button to find that the horn button I bought fits a 2inch diameter hole where as the nardi hole is roughly 2.5 inches. I would rather not dish out $100-140 on a legit nardi horn button. I have seen in the past, users using less expensive alternatives that look identical or similar to the button I have (http://www.amazon.com/Steering-Wheel-Button-BLACK-White/dp/B005K0LR3E/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1437157885&sr= 1-1&keywords=bmw+horn+button). I've looked into horn rings however haven't found one that fits the nardi hole diameter of 74mm and has the smaller diameter for the 2inch hole.

What have you all done? Any help is appreciated. :up:

Did your steering wheel come with a horn button. If it did, get a bmw decal and glue it to the horn button that came with the wheel.
    sigpic
    2007 X3
    1992 M Tech Cabrio
    1988 Cabrio - sold
    2001 X5 - sold
    1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

I did something similar to what mlbryant8 said. I have an NRG dished wheel on my car but I really didn't like the NRG logo on the horn. So I removed the BMW decal/badge from my OEM 4-spoke wheel and used some very strong double-sided tape to attach it to my NRG wheel. Looks really good. You should do that.

Comment

I had the same problem. Bought Nardi wheels brand new and the Nardi horn that came with it was too small for the center. Anyone have similar issues with a wheel and horn thats both from Nardi?

Comment

Working...
        X