Interior Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Question

Hey r3v, I'm doing a cardinal interior and found these seats local to me and if they're cardinal, I'm picking them up on Saturday, if they're taurus, no deal. Only thing is, the owner doesn't know what they are either. If anyone can run the Vin, (end of text), and get back to me as to whether they're cardinal or not, it'd be much appreciated, thanks r3v!
    WBAAB540169679544

C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Figured it out, thanks to
    BMW VIN Decoder retrieves detailed information about the equipment and production details of BMW, ALPINA, MINI and Rolls Royce vehicles and BMW motorcycles. Attached are generated photos of your configuration.
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Although you figured it out, there are more red interiors for e30s other then Cardinal and Taurus. There's also Cherry and Crimson.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
        Although you figured it out, there are more red interiors for e30s other then Cardinal and Taurus. There's also Cherry and Crimson.
        Yeah, I had it narrowed down to those 2 just off of pics, glad I figured it out!
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post

Ox blood as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
          X