Nardi steering wheel fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wanting to put a wood Nardi wheel in my car for a while now. I like the Deep Corn but it looks like the shape of that wheel plus the hub would put the wheel like 6 inches away from all the stalks Can anyone contribute with their own experiences of how a new wheel fits? The car is a daily driver and I just want something nicer and won't get as hot in the summer. I have a non-airbag car.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

NRG makes short ass steering hub for e30. Click here

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
    Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
      I've been wanting to put a wood Nardi wheel in my car for a while now. I like the Deep Corn but it looks like the shape of that wheel plus the hub would put the wheel like 6 inches away from all the stalks Can anyone contribute with their own experiences of how a new wheel fits? The car is a daily driver and I just want something nicer and won't get as hot in the summer. I have a non-airbag car.
      I have the nardi deep corn wheel. It does make hitting the turn signal stalk difficult. You really have to reach for it. But honestly, it doesn't bother me to the point where I hate it. It's just a slight inconvenience, and I just utilize the fact that none of us really use blinkers anyway.
      1989 325i S50 swapped
      2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I was looking at the NRG short hub. How much bigger is the Nardi? The photo they use is a stock photo that's not specific to bmw.

Also The nardi hub says it fits 6 hole 74mm pattern but the NRG uses 70mm. I'd rather go with a nardi wheel than an NRG. Is anyone running a nardi wheel with NRG hub?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I have the nrg short hub, quick release & the Nardi 360mm woodgrain. Love it. I'll get some pics on here for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As promised.

Also, there is all 6 bolts in the wheel now. This was just a mock up pic from the install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by htx_e30; 02-03-2016, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X