Black headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black headliner

Got my headliner in finally, and much more....stoked...

Last edited by roznic; 01-28-2019, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Came out really nice!
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
        Came out really nice!

Yes, I’m happy with end results, thanks again for your input!

Comment

No prob man. Put up some closer shots, the headliner looks proper :up:
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Did you stitch the parcel shelf yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post
              Did you stitch the parcel shelf yourself?

I hooked up with local upholstery guy, he did all the stitching and gluing the fabric as well as foam backing for pillars.
              I supplied the fabric, instructed him how I wanted it done and helped with installation..

Comment

roznic - that came out awesome! Can you link or list the model/part number of the exact material you ended up using?
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                  roznic - that came out awesome! Can you link or list the model/part number of the exact material you ended up using?
                  Per dude8383 suggestion I bought material from: www.YourAutoTrim.com
                  Material: Impression Suede in Black/Onyx, I got 5yds and it was like $15/yd.
                  Thinking on doing center consoles and Husco armrest/frame in the same material as well, I think I'm loving in it lol...

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
                    Per dude8383 suggestion I bought material from: www.YourAutoTrim.com
                    Material: Impression Suede in Black/Onyx, I got 5yds and it was like $15/yd.
                    Thinking on doing center consoles and Husco armrest/frame in the same material as well, I think I'm loving in it lol...

Hey you can you direct link onto the what you got - I cant find Black/Onyx -

Damn that looks great

Comment

Did you remove the old rear deck material before you applied the new one ?

Comment

Originally posted by didithepest View Post

I always do.

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by didithepest View Post

My upholsterer advised me not to remove it, it serves as backing that he was gonna glue down anyway, he shaved it down and did a test with a small piece of suede. It came out tits))
                          As far as locating the fabric, I just called them and spoke to representative.

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
                            My upholsterer advised me not to remove it, it serves as backing that he was gonna glue down anyway, he shaved it down and did a test with a small piece of suede. It came out tits))
                            As far as locating the fabric, I just called them and spoke to representative.

Most shops offer fabric that’s backed and non-backed. I would get all new stuff that has a foam backing.

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

[QUOTE=968Reckless;4955449]Most shops offer fabric that’s backed and non-backed. I would get all new stuff that has a foam backing.

I agree with you 100%, that’s what I intended to do from get go. With my parcel piece in particular, ‘twas better to leave it alone as it has been painted by PO and by removing the carpet material the damage to actual cardboard would be greater..

Comment

I guess headliner became a fetish, more suede wrapping...

Comment

Working...
                                X