Aftermarket guage cluster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket guage cluster.

I recently purchased these gauges http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/i208-85-91-BMW-E30-318-325-WHITE-FACE-GLOW-GAUGES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43952QQihZ020QQi temZ300031012124QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW and was wondering if anyone else had b4 and how to install the power inverter and such (yes i know there a lil ricerish, but they will go well with my body kit :-P )

is your bodykit flapping around on the sides of the car and is it in primer right now?
    anyway.
    Sorry. i cant help you i just saw room for a joke.... someone must have know though

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
      is your bodykit flapping around on the sides of the car and is it in primer right now?
      anyway.
      Sorry. i cant help you i just saw room for a joke.... someone must have know though
      LOL, I think this guy tried to get help on bimmerforums and got shit.
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

lol yes i did, but not in the form of a joke. They (the ones who responded were just rude), and no my body kit isn't flapping around and primered, its not even on the car yet :).

Comment

Note that the one pictured in the auction is for an eta. The ad says that you are responsible to make sure it matches your car. If you don't have an eta then contact the seller for one that works with your car.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Assault Gerble View Post
            I recently purchased these gauges http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/i208-85-91-BMW-E30-318-325-WHITE-FACE-GLOW-GAUGES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43952QQihZ020QQi temZ300031012124QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW and was wondering if anyone else had b4 and how to install the power inverter and such (yes i know there a lil ricerish, but they will go well with my body kit :-P )
            It ain't easy. Hope you own a Dremel too.

Originally posted by 325Projectz
            don't listen to the diagram... listen to mr. swiss.
            :nice:

Comment

i got them in just fine but they dont seem quite right so im actually thinking of going with this http://www.theeurodepot.com/e30-cluster-M3.jpg, but not sure yet, need to fix my tach first, it says im pushing 4k when im actually only at about 2.5k

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Assault Gerble View Post
                lol yes i did, but not in the form of a joke. They (the ones who responded were just rude), and no my body kit isn't flapping around and primered, its not even on the car yet :).
                oh god, what body kit did you get?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

this one lol http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...34591859QQrdZ1

Comment

OK, please tell me that you did not buy the wing :o

Comment

lol i never came back too look at what body kit he got... BARF, go kill yourself if youre still on this board
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                      X