headliner/sunroof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headliner/sunroof

okay guys im new here but ive been working with my brother on his e46 for the past three years, i just picked up an e30 for $200 and im replacing the entire interior including the headliner which im doing a custom suede one, ive heard you need to remove the glass? i dont know which windows or what not but is this necessary? another issue is the sunroof, i cant decide whether to go power or not, is the crank i have better or would power sunroof work out better. while i have the interior stripped i might as well decide these things now and your input would be greatly appreciated :)
    sigpic

all the windows for a propper job....except front windshield. a sunroof motor u will need a bracket and some time and tools to get it to fit right. non-powered is the lightest way.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Yeah i tried without removing the windows yesterday...unsucessful to an extent...so i will now remove the windows. my brother really likes the idea of the power sunroof and i just bought the new tracks and motor so while everything is still being ripped out i might as well do that. thanks for your input!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X