e46 interior swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hah, found some pics of the E36 interior E30

Since then the car has been re sprayed Avus Blue... and the cooler painted black.

Comment

Originally posted by SA E30 View Post
      A hah, found some pics of the E36 interior E30

Since then the car has been re sprayed Avus Blue... and the cooler painted black.
      That's what I'm talking about. Do you know whose car that is?

Comment

That looks like crap. If I wanted to feel like I was sitting in the cheap-ass interior of an E36, I would have bought one.

And you gotta love the cluster of lame-ass monster gauges on the dash...

Comment

I think it looks badass. I love the interior of my friends e36 m3.
          Back to my roots

Comment

I just don't think it has any character at all, and it doesn't fit the design of the E30 at all, either. It's too round and bubbly, the E30 interior is a perfect match to the design of the rest of the car.

Comment

it would suck if his dash started to crack..........
              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by jnbroadbent View Post
                That's what I'm talking about. Do you know whose car that is?
                I can't remember the guys name... I've only spoken to him twice.

Comment

I'm with Josh on this for the same reason as last time - boxy exterior, and a curvy interior??? Not for me. And I still think vaders look gay. The only E36 seats I have liked were some cloth that had Motorsport print, not the LTW geometric print, the M stripes that are sort of updated Sport Evo cloth.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

i know there is a kid down in florida who my brother talks to through e46fanatics that was doing an e46 M3 motor swap into an e30, he had to change the cluster to a e46 M3 one also so i guess anything is possible if you feel like cutting and pasting everything back together...and e36 seats, i just picked up two front sport seats, heated and power for 50 bucks a couple of weeks ago, just have to be reupolstered to black instead of tan
                    sigpic

Comment

the interior of the e30 is what sold me on them. I was a true, diehard e21 guy before, sat in my first e30 and thought, damn e21 interiors are like a cardboard dog house. e30 interior FTW!

on the topic of dif. interiors, does anyone elso think the sport seats in the e90 are way narrow, they hurt my kidneys, or am i just getting to fat as i am geting older????

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                        And you gotta love the cluster of lame-ass monster gauges on the dash...
                        I'm willing to bet that he actually takes use of those gauges.
                        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                          on the topic of dif. interiors, does anyone elso think the sport seats in the e90 are way narrow, they hurt my kidneys, or am i just getting to fat as i am geting older????
                          You are getting fat. :p

I sat in my friends new 335i coupe and loved it. The seatbelt assist is real neat too! But the seats felt plenty wide and comfortable, and I have always been a fan of the thigh support. I consider myself fat (damn these lovehandles) and I felt it was a good fit.
                          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Like the e36 has curves like Angelina Jolie.....

Id agree with you if your refering to the e46 interior, that just wouldnt flow, but an e36 interior is not bubbles of fun as you make it sound. Flows pretty nicely if you ask me. However, itd take way to much money and way to much effort to make it look good enough for me to be happy. THat and I really agree with you, the e30 interior fits perfectly, its just not to say that the e36 doesnt as well.
                            Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                              I'm willing to bet that he actually takes use of those gauges.
                              Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by jnbroadbent View Post
                                So does that mean an e46 will fit into an e30?
                                No, but it does mean a Civic fits inside an E46...

Closing SOON!
                                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X