Taking apart sport seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking apart sport seats

How do you take apart the sport seats? I need to swap backs on one set that I have. Anyone done this before or know of a link?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Take the headrests off and the handles on the side. Then there are two screws on the bottom... should be pretty evident after that.

It's a bitch on the one with the two handles, btw.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

some people forget that this site has a separate tech section

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Sweet, thanks guys.
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

There's no document at that link.
          >>> My E30 For Sale <<< ||| My MCoupe For Sale ||| Miscellaneous Items FS ||| *E30* Items FS |||

Comment

scroll down
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Oh damn, sorry. I could have sworn that wasn't there earlier today, but that wouldn't make sense.
              >>> My E30 For Sale <<< ||| My MCoupe For Sale ||| Miscellaneous Items FS ||| *E30* Items FS |||

Comment

Working...
              X