Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cleaning up houndstooth seats... any interest in fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cleaning up houndstooth seats... any interest in fabric?

i found a set of seats nearby for sale, but they are pretty dirty. my outside driver seat bolsters are worn through, so i'm planning on using the bolsters from the passenger seat... and maybe the mechanics from the driver seat since my seat has a slight "wobble" to it sometimes. i can get everything pictured for relatively cheap due to their condition.

do those stains look like they'll come out? is anyone interested in any fabric i don't use? again, i will be using the good bolsters to on the passenger seat.

pics...

sorry for the sideways pic

if any fabric is left over i would really like some to redo my back bottom seat it has a stain.... you don't want to know but i woul really like any extra

Comment

I need the insert where your butt sits, the rest is okay in my car. Sadly, both seats look to be pretty beat in that area too...the stains may come out though. If you steam clean the butt insert on the passenger and it comes out fresh I'll take it. Let me know how much regardless. Need the padding under it too!!!

I need the part you are using too, damn.
      Reminiscing...

Comment

good to know there's some interest in the rest of the fabric i'm not using. i'll update this when i get the seats cleaned up, but that won't be for a couple weeks. leftover material will probably go to the highest bidder... so start saving your $$.

Comment

Working...
        X