No announcement yet.

Was going to buy a new carpet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that cleaned up well, I might have to do that then re-list mine for sale.
    Every Gram Counts

Comment

I like how the center looks with out the back half of the console, I have been wanting to take out teh whole center console and jus puting a polished ring around the shifter to keep the carpet down
      Originally posted by NavyE30
      I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-B View Post
        I like how the center looks with out the back half of the console, I have been wanting to take out teh whole center console and jus puting a polished ring around the shifter to keep the carpet down

I bet that would look pretty cool.
        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Here was the stain I had in there - it is all gone.
          Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Damn, man...looks great.

I am gonna try and scrub mine clean and paint them soon. I want black, dammit!

I am in on Mel Abrahams GB on nice floormats. They look great from what I see.

Luke
            Luke I just painted mine on the new vert, and it looks awesome! I recommend this stuff, It's easy to apply and looks/feels great. Can't be beat for $11/can.

I picked it up at the local Sherwin-Williams Auto Finishes store.

Comment

unreal...

that just unreal...

I took mine out and soap and wash and scrub like crazy... Got everything out, but your's look like a much much much smarter way to do it.

you have taught me a new way jedi master...

BTW for you dying your carpet to black. I did mine already long ago and use vht then I also use the duplicolor to test comparison.

vHt black is flatter, looks more like carpet black. duplicolor seem a little glazy, I would go vht again instead of duplicolor. need about 6 cans to do it right. 5 and 1 for back up.

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
                Here was the stain I had in there - it is all gone.
                i had similar stains on mine...whats that from??

after 45 min scrub:

Comment

I think mine was a juice that some tool thought they could rest on the dash board. Driver hit a bump or brakes and boom! Your carpet looks like it was in even worse shape to begin with than mine.

sigpic

Comment

I bump this because I wonder if I can take this to my cloth seats...what do you think r3v? Good idea? bad idea?
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                      I bump this because I wonder if I can take this to my cloth seats...what do you think r3v? Good idea? bad idea?
                      I think it would work great, go for it.

Comment

A couple days from now, your girlfriend will get in and spill something in the floor. Ask me how I know.
                        89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
                        E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

My secret:

'96 328is
                          '97 m3
                          '04 zhp

Comment

My daughter has a 1981 El Camino that came with a burgundy interior.

I bought a quart of SEM "Color Coat" for $30, sprayed them over the weekend. They look great, but I should have brushed them as they dried...they are a bit "crunchy".

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              My daughter has a 1981 El Camino that came with a burgundy interior.

I bought a quart of SEM "Color Coat" for $30, sprayed them over the weekend. They look great, but I should have brushed them as they dried...they are a bit "crunchy".
                              You and that damn EloCami!

did you do the seats with the paint? or the carpet?

Pressure washer really does not work as well as the dRug Dr. The pressure washer always seems to damage some of the looping. I stoped using it on floor mats, they look all chewed up afterwards.

I gotta get one for my shop (ask me about that Luke! :) )

Comment

Working...
                              X