HVAC light bulb Part No.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HVAC light bulb Part No.

Does anybody know what is the part no. for the HVAC light bulb and the Headlight and FOglight switch area? How many and where to buy?

My HVAC panel and the Headlight/Foglight switch area does not have any lights on it.

Thank you.

junkyard steal
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Thanks, I can also do the real oem, but that is why i posted this question is because the drawing only shows 1 bulb #27. what i want to know is how many exactly and which 1.

Not really interested with junkyard steal, wanted to have a new one so that it will be brighter.

Comment

i bet itll be just as bright as the junkyard steal
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

nobody knows what the part no. is?

Comment

i found them at walmart or local auto parts store, and get the smallest bulbs ( almost as small as your earphone jack's tip or a pencil tip)
            http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

Part # is #27 like you thought, 63217167000. I bought the two of mine for under two bucks at an auto parts store though. Why go to the stealership and pay more for some simple bulbs?

Comment

Working...
              X