You Guyz use DYNAmat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Guyz use DYNAmat?

I removed the sound deadining material on the drivers side of the car because the leak made it all fall apart. What I want to know is, if anyone has used DYNAmat in place of this and if you guys have any pictures or suggestion for using it. Any response is appreciated.

I for sure am going to buy it but should i do the whole floor or just where i took it off. Check previous thread titled "my car is a lake" interior

Dynamat works awesome and I would think that it would be a GREAT replacment for the factory sound deadening material.
    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Dynamat is FTL.

This stuff is FTW.

Second Skin Damplifer Pro butyl rubber mats for car sound deadening are Second Skin Audio's industry leading sound deadening mat.

Comment

Originally posted by AlarmedBread View Post
        Have you used it? I will check into a couple different brands.

Comment

Huh, that looks pretty good,a nd it is cheap... I'll have to keep it in mind.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

I am hearing very good things about RAAMAT.
            '96 328is
            '97 m3
            '04 zhp

Comment

Originally posted by Mless5 View Post
              I am hearing very good things about RAAMAT.
              I used it, it works great!

Comment

Anyone know where i can get it cheap, do any stores sell it?

Comment

For RAAMAT you go directly to the owner Rick. He is a great guy to work with.
                  '96 328is
                  '97 m3
                  '04 zhp

Comment

Originally posted by Mless5 View Post
                    For RAAMAT you go directly to the owner Rick. He is a great guy to work with.
                    Indeed. I only needed 1/2 a role or something like that, and he happily obliged.

Comment

Thanks guys, does anyone have a number. Having a hard time finding a number or website

Comment

'96 328is
                        '97 m3
                        '04 zhp

Comment

lmao... i've never used it in a car but before me and my boss opened up our store (its a domino's), the compressor on the makeline was making alot of racket and we didnt have time to order the new compressor before open date so we wrapped the shit in dynamat. I dont want to ever use it on my car just because of its weight, but as far as sound deadening it cut it in half and this thing was retarded loud.
                          Originally posted by Beastolizer
                          what is the difference between the 12 LED and 6 LED and 24 LED?
                          Originally posted by norcalE30
                          you may want to sit down, this is complex...
                          one has 6 LEDs, one has 12 LEDs, and one has 24 LEDs

Comment

Dynamat works great. I used that in my trunk, along with some rubberized undercoating to stop the rattling frm the 12"s I had. There are several things that all have the same general idea, and work pretty comparable. Id get whatevers the best value, but still thick enough to do well.
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Well i work at Bestbuy so I'll cheap a mad discount on Dynamat. Don't know whether to get it yet. I want my amp first. ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X