The steering wheel thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
    I'm thinking I like the Motorsport roundel--where can a fella get one?
    Mine was just an overlay. But I think Janderson made a few with a coating over the emblem to look like a factory job.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
      Mine was just an overlay. But I think Janderson made a few with a coating over the emblem to look like a factory job.

Thanks--just found the thread for them.

Comment

Okay, I can't seem to find a roundel horn button to fit my Momo Champion. Anyone?

Comment

Here is mine:

M-Tech w/suede M-stiching

Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I just love whoring my steering wheel. Finally finished my horn button and put one of my motorsport steering wheel roundels in.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2611.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	7120787

I have this wheel and it says Type M38 on the back. I am redying it right now with Leatherique, should be ready to install on my vert in a couple of days after it dries and I apply the sealer/clear coat. I got it with the hub adapter for the E30 from a car I parted out. It came with a blank horn button, but I am probably going to order the momo horn button this week.

Anyone have any other info on these wheels? I googled and even went to the momo site but have yet to find any info.

TIA

Comment

Just put this in today:

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                  Here is mine:

M-Tech w/suede M-stiching

I have only seen one onther M-t2 wheel like that here in Toronto about 10 years ago when I worked for a bmw dealership- M3 was in showroom with 60k on it back then selling for 20k. Should have taken it. I love the suede steering wheel.
                  sigpic

Comment

where is that pic of ALL e30 steering wheels through the years? even tuner ones.

Comment

This one?

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        I just love whoring my steering wheel. Finally finished my horn button and put one of my motorsport steering wheel roundels in.

That a real early Alpina cluster???? If it is I hate you.
                        e30sport.net
                        '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                        '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                        '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
                          That a real early Alpina cluster???? If it is I hate you.
                          Fuck, I wish.

Nope, sorry man. I know you're all about legit, but the odds of finding a real early Alpina cluster are about as good as me hitting the Powerball. So I re-created one to as close as I could get. But the upshot is I made this, I didn't pay for some crappy Chinese replica kock-off. I'm quite happy with it. :up:

Comment

which nardi are you using here? it looks awesome. Thinking about doing the same to my e28:D

Comment

JDM Nardi Deep Corn.

Comment

Fuck, I wish.

Nope, sorry man. I know you're all about legit, but the odds of finding a real early Alpina cluster are about as good as me hitting the Powerball. So I re-created one to as close as I could get. But the upshot is I made this, I didn't pay for some crappy Chinese replica kock-off. I'm quite happy with it. :up:
                                Tell me about it... so hard to find.
                                e30sport.net
                                '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                                '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                                '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Working...
                                X