No announcement yet.

The steering wheel thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think for being a custom-made reproduction, it's pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MmacAttackK View Post
      This one?

danke schon

Comment

Does anybody know what my momo steering wheel is called?
        It's post #112.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
          I have only seen one onther M-t2 wheel like that here in Toronto about 10 years ago when I worked for a bmw dealership- M3 was in showroom with 60k on it back then selling for 20k. Should have taken it. I love the suede steering wheel.

That is good to know... I didn't know they where that rare.
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Anyone know what wheel that is?

Comment

My first e30 came with this Momo wheel:

Whats in my schwarz vert Momo Corse with regular e30 momo adapter:

Just picked this Nardi up tonight gonna put it in my mauritiusblau vert gotta find out what hub or adapter to use
              My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Incredibly rare woodgrain Italvolanti formel. I have collected italvolanti wheels over the years and this is the only woodgrain formel i have ever even seen.

----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
                We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

"JDM" no name white 330mm Dish wheel Momo hub

Yea inside of my car is super dirty ><
                  Last edited by Tron; 08-10-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

/\ Oh my...

Comment

Originally posted by a2coupe2a View Post
                      Incredibly rare woodgrain Italvolanti formel. I have collected italvolanti wheels over the years and this is the only woodgrain formel i have ever even seen.

Same wheel in the E30 M3 DTM cars, just not wood. James needs one for the E30 sim.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        Same wheel in the E30 M3 DTM cars, just not wood. James needs one for the E30 sim.

Yeah i have had a ton of the regular italvolanti formels before but i have never seen a woodgrain before. I was told that they were optional in the older amg's but havent seen one yet.
                        ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
                        We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

So I no longer want to rock an OEM wheel. Where can I get cheap reps and hubs that will work? I don't want to spend the dosh on a Nardi/Momo, so expensive!

Comment

-"sportline" brand, made in italy
                            -370mm, mahogany wood
                            -momo hub

Not sure if I'm sold on it. Don't like the chrome on the spokes so that will probably get painted. What I think would look great is a "bare" aluminum look but I'm not sure how to do that. Also replace the current horn/center piece with a smaller momo one so the wheel bolts are shown.

Comment

Originally posted by davem View Post
                              So I no longer want to rock an OEM wheel. Where can I get cheap reps and hubs that will work? I don't want to spend the dosh on a Nardi/Momo, so expensive!
                              your best bet is craigslist probably. tell ppl youre looking for an aftermarket wheel.
                              I was able to get one from my neighbor. Then he got a nardi with his new car and gave me the nicer one he had in his del sole?

So i got mine for $40. bought a hub and horn and am soo happy. the competition wheels are nice and thick. and yes it was sketchy driving in DC without a horn for about a month!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	big wheel.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	7135843

Name:	momo grey in car.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	7135841

i love this wheel

Name:	momo competition wheel.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	7135842
                              m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                              build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Are these valuable

So i went to this one yard by my house and look what i found!
                                these are in some old MG coupes. the interiors were trashed but these are just sweet.

I only took one pic of this one. its pretty much straight forward.

Name:	IMAG0179.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	7135866

Now this one down here i really like cause its a deep dish. Its made by personal. after googling that i see that these go for a good amount. And they both still have the fiat horn! enjoy

Name:	IMAG0177.jpg
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	7135867

Name:	IMAG0178.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	7135868

Name:	IMAG0176.jpg
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	7135869

oh and if anyone wants to buy one of these and the offers right shoot me a pm. otherwise theyre going to decorate the garage
                                m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                                build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Working...
                                X