This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro srd reps in need of good mounts

I got some Recaro Srd rep and the PO did a sh**t job on the mounts (well there is no actual mount) He drilled out all 4 original screw/bolt assembly at both sides and used some shave heads bolts with differnet size of washers as well as double nut (screw form the bottom) to hold the chairs.
    I need a better solution for some decent mount. I plan to re-use these holes and repair as best as possible (i'm looking for a solid thick washer to slide it in between th emetals fof the cloor and underfloor to hace something solid once bolts put pressure on the metal)
    Any ideas?

Comment

So what was the final say for huge people? (6'9", 280lbs.) I need to start looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeee30 View Post
        -vac motorsport mounting brackets
        -sparco sliders
        -sparco seat brackets
        -bride zeta III sport

Bride ftw haha

Comment

nice thread. my sports are getting lean to them that feels like its either the floor board or the bracket on the left side. so i am looking for some reclining seats for a dd.

thoughts?

Comment

knock off seats off of ebay. they do recline thou which makes it a good dd. basic cam lock 4 point harness and sparco e30 brackets. also kept the stock seatbelts working

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              at the moment my car is a work in progress.... but i have test mounted my recaro pole position SPG's with custom floor mounts made by my friend Uwe in england.

it's LOW, i had to lower my dash and stearing colum to accomidate...

How do you like the lowered dash and low seats? would you prefer to just have the seats higher or do you like the low set up? I feel like it would be sweet to sit a little lower in an e30 if the dash moved too...

Comment

i have some super beat up and broken comfort seats in my 325e so i've been looking for inexpensive replacemnts, my buddys junking his totaled 190e 2.6, the interior is great and hes giving me the seats, they're in great shape and are so comfortable! Has anyone ever tries putting mb 190e seats into an e30? The 190e seats r electric but im figuring i can make the electric stuff work in my e30. Any ideas/opinions?
                1988 325i Sedan - Sold
                1986 325e Sedan - Sold
                2000 540i6 M Package - DD

Comment

my seat in the drift car, its suppose to be a replica of one of the recaros or something like that, im running a sparco harness right now, gonna swap that out for an rjs harness soon

day after i got it(before the cage and paint job)
                  84 318i drift car
                  04 mk4 gti 1.8t
                  96 e320
                  63 plymouth valiant

Comment

-
                    Project
                    Parts for Sale
                    Feedback
                    YouTube Channel

Comment

Hey iwantspeed, you don't happen to be selling that stock leather seat of yours?
                      1984 bronzit 323i // Euro & M-tech 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        So what was the final say for huge people? (6'9", 280lbs.) I need to start looking.
                        This.

same weight but around 6'2"

Whats the widest seats that will fit in there? I'm thinking maybe some sparco xl's, corbeau fx1 or corbeau fx1 wides (heard that they wont fit)

Comment

Anyone have info on fx1 wides?

Comment

Just ordered fx1 wides. Should be a tight squeeze but I'm going to try to make it fit. Wish me luck

Comment

Thinkin about selling my setup. NRG CF fixed back seats - Large size. I'm 6'1 250lbs and I fit into them fine. Come with Massive side mount adapters bolted onto factory sliders. Drivers side shoulder bolster does make contact with door panel, but doesn't interfere with function of door. If I sell looking to get $800 for complete setup.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

2008 Sparco Evo smaller size
                                Sparo Side mount
                                Wedge Engineering seat slider bracket.

-
                                Project
                                Parts for Sale
                                Feedback
                                YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X