Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who changed out their seats have a spare seat belt receiver for the front?

Comment

Keep em coming guys! Lets fill this thread with detail shots and more seats! It's like show-and-tell for because race car or somethin'.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
      HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
      **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

In my last e30, during the build process. Crash tested! Poor thing, RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgxj View Post
          How are these for long periods?
          I drove over 200Miles in one day almost non stop. it wasnt too bad. could have been worse.
          :borg:

Comment

ttt
            sigpic

Comment

Corbeau TRS? I might have missed them I read this entire thread a week ago but idr seeing them.

Comment

Hello. new to the forum, lurk a lot but just made my account.

Buying a new drivers seat for my vert. considering Sparco Sprint V. any advice i should hear concerning how i mount it or what i should buy so there are no issue when i mount it? would like to make this a job i can do in a single afternoon since this is my DD.
                -1988 325i Cabrio

Comment

Hey everyone looking to get some seats soon since mine are pretty tired, so whats your opinion on these?

Edit: Didn't notice they were the "Plus" edition till now so I don't think I will need that, I'll keep looking.
                  Last edited by RainyDayHero; 03-01-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RainyDayHero View Post
                    Edit: Didn't notice they were the "Plus" edition till now so I don't think I will need that, I'll keep looking.
                    They look like made in China crap........ Id avoid them too
                    sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
                    The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

If you look at the sizing charts, the EVO2+ is smaller than the EVO2, but taller than both the evo and evo2 by about an inch. For taller people that puts the shoulder belt holes in a better location. I'm 5'11 and 150 pounds and have just a little wiggle room, an evo would fit me snug. and some bigger guys have (sorta) fit into the evo2+ on my passenger side, too.

I've driven over 800 miles in them in one shot, and were relatively comfortable.

Edit: Mine are real sparco's. ~900 each at wine country motorsports.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                        If you look at the sizing charts, the EVO2+ is smaller than the EVO2, but taller than both the evo and evo2 by about an inch. For taller people that puts the shoulder belt holes in a better location. I'm 5'11 and 150 pounds and have just a little wiggle room, an evo would fit me snug. and some bigger guys have (sorta) fit into the evo2+ on my passenger side, too.

I've driven over 800 miles in them in one shot, and were relatively comfortable.

Edit: Mine are real sparco's. ~900 each at wine country motorsports.
                        Just to confirm, these are the ones you've got:

Fiberglass Shell or Carbon Shell Good for a 30 - 34 inch waist FIA Homologated Colors: Red, Blue, Black, Carbon Fiber Shell ($2000) available in Black Only - Special Order Only The Sparco Evo seat ev...

I'm starting to look around for fixed back seats for my track days and I'm basically the same height/weight.
                        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

How bad is it really to get the recaro spg reps? I keep reading that they are just as comfortable and are pretty much the same besides some design differences (belt holes are different shapes).

This is going to be in a daily, more or less for comfort. I sit straight up and am 6'3'' so I need something low. When I recline, my back acts up.

But back to the question, if you crash eithor way you are in jeporady. If you have the holster what really could be the worst thing that would happen?

Comment

Been lookin at evo3 for my fat ass. I barely fit in Justin's evo+ seats...by barely fit I mean my kidneys were screaming.
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I plan on getting E92 seats for my E30 and here is what they look like in an E30. ( NOTE: NOT MY CAR. NOT MY CAR, Pics from http://forums.eurocca.net/showthread...I-ve-ever-seen! )
                              Attached Files
                              Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

they look cool as hell, but you're spending $$$ on seats that don't look like they do much for holding you in place. (hopefully that's what you're going for)

the thigh bolsters look too small, the kidney bolsters are too shallow... etc.

but if you're just trying to be stylish, you'll succeed.
                                My feedback:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=186328

http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74911

Instagram:
                                @gears_n_glory

@functionmotorsports

Comment

Working...
                                X