I got some new seat for my car :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got some new seat for my car :D

Here are the new (used) seats for my car. I got them on ebay for low... ca. 30 US$ for both. There are electrical and of an BMW Z3. I will try to install them in december... and if i have enough room they will get beige cloth.

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Re: I got some new seat for my car :D

Originally posted by AC Nico
    30 US$ for both.
    Good deal. I'm sure they will look great inside the cockpit of your E30.

Comment

I hope i will not have problems by fitting them because i need a new console.
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Well Eric has a page about how to install the Vaders, becuase they are not a direct swap, some information might help you with your Z3 seat install.

Comment

thx! i think this will help me a little bit :D

[/color]

Comment

Very nice looking, but they don't look they will be much of an upgrade from the stock E30 seats aside from cosmetically. They don't look very supportive.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              Very nice looking, but they don't look they will be much of an upgrade from the stock E30 seats aside from cosmetically. They don't look very supportive.
              Look closely @ the bolsters on the top part
              Look closely @ the recessed bottom
              Look closely @ the bolsters on the bottom part

...they are not as vividly pronounced as ours but with cloth and those bolsters...they look better than e30 seats to me...

Comment

you can sit very good comfortable in those seats... better than in the normal e30 seats. furthermore you have the head rests at the seat. i like this look because it looks a little bit like porsche :twisted:

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                X