X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics:

Recaro Trophy in a box (I guess thats a good shipping method):

Last edited by Nicademus; 10-07-2008, 07:10 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

VW MK2 GLI WE Helios Recaro interior

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Those big super-blocky Mercedes Recaros are kinda hideous. Not really my style at all, just way too many blocks all stuck together.

Fucking epic post, regardless!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Those big super-blocky Mercedes Recaros are kinda hideous. Not really my style at all, just way too many blocks all stuck together.

Fucking epic post, regardless!
            Thanks and because you said that....

Last edited by Nicademus; 10-03-2008, 11:37 PM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Electric, Heated, Cooled, Leather Recaro Seats!!

Someone NEEDS!!! to buy these seats. Click Here

Recaro Trend Topline Seats Beige Leather

~ John Adams ~

Comment

i need some new seats, dammit.

Comment

I can get you some 6 way adjustable black leather Recaro seats (driver & passenger) for about $350. I want them for myself but If I did then I'd have a problem ;)

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Where can I get this insert cloth?

Thanks

Comment

How bout this insert, where can I get this?

Thanks

Comment

You could call Recaro but they don't carry anything old as I found out today. eBay.de?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by RobertB View Post
                          How bout this insert, where can I get this?

Thanks
                          NLA, if it is the cloth I am thinking of. And those are STOCK Recaro SRD's in an M3 Evo (not sure which one).
                          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                            NLA, if it is the cloth I am thinking of. And those are STOCK Recaro SRD's in an M3 Evo (not sure which one).
                            Thats a picture of an E34 M5? These are the Recaro SRD seats found in the Sport Evo:

Reminiscing...

Comment

Are you in California (Palmdale??) then buy these seats!!! I would totally buy them. Would anyone pick them up for me if I won the auction? Check them out: clicky clicky click

There's only a 1hour 25minutes left in the auction. These are expensive seats but the price is low because they are local pickup only. If someone wants to help me I'd hook you up with some free stuff or something. At the very least I'd like a member to get these and use them.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Here is my pair of like new Recaros that I will put in my touring :

Like new, for sedan/Touring ( no recline forward to access the back on coupes )

And here are my Recaros in Alpina colors, in my original Alpina B3, staight from Buchloe, germany, those are the same design, except they are ok for coupes cars.

None of those seats are for sale ! :-) :-)

Hope you like them / Cheers
                                1988 E30 ALPINA B3 2.7 #224/257 Made in Buchloe

see more : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=71686&referrerid=12460

Comment

Working...
                                X