Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new steering wheel Anyone want to sell me some Klear Kote

:( My new steering wheel.

So I wait and wait and I think I'm getting a great buy, an M-tech II for $220 delivered from eBay. It's used so I expect it to be nice and not necessarily perfect, but when I get it it's peeled. You can see the outer part is flat in color and the inner part still has the shine. I've searched and it seems that leatherique has the product I need, their Klear Kote will restore this prblem. Anyone has used Klear Kote on their steering wheel? Anyone want to sell me some Klear Kote. I will probably buy a full leaterique kit next season but they claim you need 85 degrees and no rain and it's Sept in NY.

sigpic
    WTB-Strut Bar

Congrats man, without a doubt, the best looking wheel on the market. When you get it installed, get some pictures of it to show how easy it is to see the instrument cluster. That is my biggest hang-up with my current Momo Monte Carlo wheel.
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

Buy their (leatherique) steering wheel kit. $25 for all the necessary product to revive that wheel. I just bought that kit and a set of their rejuvinator oil and pristine clean. :up:

Professional do it yourself leather care products for leather cleaning, leather dye, leather restoration, for BMW, Rolls Royce, jaguar, MB, Lotus, furniture, equestrian, apparel

Comment

Thank you Guys, like I said I'm very happy with it, and thank you Kwaaahh I have problems with the leatherique site every time I go in I see something different or cant find stuff. I never came across the steering wheel kit you pointed out I will be ordering that the second I'm done with this reply. I will do a write up on it.

Originally posted by Kwaaahhh View Post
        Buy their (leatherique) steering wheel kit. $25 for all the necessary product to revive that wheel. I just bought that kit and a set of their rejuvinator oil and pristine clean. :up:

http://leatherique.org/detail.aspx?ID=39
        sigpic
        WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

re cover it , 65 bucks
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerton View Post
            Thank you Guys, like I said I'm very happy with it, and thank you Kwaaahh I have problems with the leatherique site every time I go in I see something different or cant find stuff. I never came across the steering wheel kit you pointed out I will be ordering that the second I'm done with this reply. I will do a write up on it.
            NP man! I'll be doing the same when I get my kit in. I also got a mtech2 wheel that just need a lil' love.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
              re cover it , 65 bucks
              Are you kidding me? $65 to recover it? I searched in this forum alone it's like $200. Give me an address where I can get it for $65 as I have this pet project I would like to recover. In NYC you can't get a hand job for that.

sigpic
              WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

I cant seem to find any tech-2 wheels on ebay. What gives, just a while back there were always at least 2 or 3 you could get straight from germany, and some used locally. Now that i seem to have some spare cash theyre all gone. any other leads on one?
                sigpic

Comment

I was even looking on ebay Germany but you have to ask if they ship to the US and then get ready for the shipping cost.
                  sigpic
                  WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                    I cant seem to find any tech-2 wheels on ebay. What gives, just a while back there were always at least 2 or 3 you could get straight from germany, and some used locally. Now that i seem to have some spare cash theyre all gone. any other leads on one?

Comment

There is a new M Tech 2 wheel on ebay now with a starting bid of 260.00
                      http://importmotorsparts.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X