Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the cheapest place to find OEM floor mats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in search of grey mats like this:

Would like to know as well. Are there any other aftermarket alternatives? Mine always get stuck on the gas pedal and just don't fit quite right.
    88 325is

Comment

bavauto.com sell sets with a lifetime warranty for a little over a hundy.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
      Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
      Lobsterbacks attack the town again
      Wrap all my things in aluminum
      Beams of darkness streak across the sky
      Pink rays from the ancient satellite
      Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
      Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
        bavauto.com sell sets with a lifetime warranty for a little over a hundy.
        i tried looking there but i didn't find the kind im looking for. do you think you could give me a link? thanks

Comment

surprisingly, the dealership has very competitive prices on floormats. word on the street is the e36 and e46 front mats fit better than the e30 ones do. i think i got all four mats for $80 from the dealership.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by 318iSdaniel View Post
            surprisingly, the dealership has very competitive prices on floormats. word on the street is the e36 and e46 front mats fit better than the e30 ones do. i think i got all four mats for $80 from the dealership.
            Huh cool if true but they wouldn't come in the same color tan as our tan carpetting would. Or would they?

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

wouldnt OEM = original equipment ????? so I am guessing the dealer would be the only real place to get them as OEM -- or blunt or the other companies that sell original BMW parts.

Comment

The dealer is definitely the only place to get OE stuff.

Comment

Tischer BMW is your best bet.Even though the group buy started in May,
                  I was able to get a dark grey set in September for $90 shipped.
                  Last edited by boomer; 12-14-2008, 05:39 AM.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

I wouldn't buy the stock mats again. I wore a hole in the mat where my heel sits in front of the gas pedal within about 2 months. What a fucking mistake it was spending over $100 for that bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by andyman2487 View Post
                      I wouldn't buy the stock mats again. I wore a hole in the mat where my heel sits in front of the gas pedal within about 2 months. What a fucking mistake it was spending over $100 for that bullshit.
                      What the fuck kind of shoes do you wear? Do you grind your heal into the floor when you drive?

Ive had my e46 for 5 years, and my floor mats, though dirty, are fine.
                      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Try ebay I know some are on there.

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

does anyone know if they sell all-weather ones at the dealer??? thanks
                          AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by shmutzigE30 View Post
                            does anyone know if they sell all-weather ones at the dealer??? thanks
                            Ive seen some heavy rubber ones. But I love the Husky liners for all weather, don't know about BMWs but they match my F150 perfect and will hold a gallon of water/mud.

Abrahams also had some nice floormats, they had some motorsport log on them though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristeun View Post
                              Would like to know as well. Are there any other aftermarket alternatives? Mine always get stuck on the gas pedal and just don't fit quite right.
                              I hate that man. My clutch gets stuck the odd time.
                              1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Working...
                              X