Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are those cocoa mats?

rscheiring

are those standard sport seats with the power option? wonder if they can fit the e30?
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport
      are those cocoa mats?
      Yes. :)
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

do they have holes for the locking tabs?
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

do they have holes for the locking tabs?
          No, the bottoms are nibbed. I haven't had a problem with them moving at all. I have rears too, which don't move either, unlike the stock mats.
          The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Can someone give me reasons why it personally looks bad to you and what would make it better?
            All you can say is it looks horrible.

Comment

I don't like 2 tone in most cases. I just find that interior to be tacky, cheap and ricerish.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

reminds me of a cow......... cant say i'd ever want an e30 to look like a cow. maybe if i lived on a farm?

Comment

are those cocoa mats?

rscheiring

are those standard sport seats with the power option? wonder if they can fit the e30?
                  The sport seats are the same in most of the cars of that era, incl. the 5 and 6 series. Power ones were not available on the E30, but are the same in dimension and fit. They would be a bolt in "upgrade", but you would have to figure out the power and switches. These are a fair bit heavier than manual, and are expensive to fix. They have 7 different adjustments.
                  A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Comment

Re: This interior is siiiick

Originally posted by colt325e
                    Is this guy a member here?

Does anyone have any idea how expensive this would be?
                    if you like those kinda interior, you might wanna checked AndreNY's old E30 ...

Comment

the white dash doesnt really flow with me and if i had 2 tone i would have to have real white. Like said by others the white would be hard to keep clean so it porbably would only be good for a show car. Which is probably why its considered riceish.
                      Whatever, I think black and white looks good.

Comment

if you're really interested in doing a two tone setup, go to www.leatherseats.com... Or any recover project anyway. They seem to have decent prices, though i'd rather get some black vaders and recover the back seat myself for probably the same cost.

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                        On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                        BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

The only two colors I like for seats are gray/black cloth inserts with black leather bolsters

Comment

Working...
                          X