Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got pictures of the insides of the doors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got pictures of the insides of the doors...

aka with the door panels removed? Ideally on a late model (89+ i think). Also, is there stock noise dampening tar in there? Thanks.
    Last edited by robspeed325i; 01-23-2009, 12:26 PM.

there is some stock noise dampening but thats not much. i'd some more in the doors.
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
      there is some stock noise dampening but thats not much. i'd some more in the doors.

thanks and just for the record, that was two seperate questions... i didnt want pics just to see if there was tar in there.. ;)

Comment

also i am mostly interested in the area between the door handle and the front of the door, above the map pocket area. if anyone has their door panels off and could snap a pic that would be awesome.

Comment

You talking about with the plastic sheet removed to that you can see the actual inside of the door right. Will try to get tomorrow.
          Originally posted by Nicademus
          My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb View Post
            You talking about with the plastic sheet removed to that you can see the actual inside of the door right. Will try to get tomorrow.

yes! thanks very much! :)

Comment

Working...
            X