Lseat brown leather seat reference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lseat brown leather seat reference

Hey guys, I'm currently planning on recovering my sports seats with the brown leather from Lseat but I can't seem to find any reference photos online. Does anyone have these color seats in their car and are willing to send me some photos of them? Many thanks.

Originally posted by Lefty_lifestyle44 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm currently planning on recovering my sports seats with the brown leather from Lseat but I can't seem to find any reference photos online. Does anyone have these color seats in their car and are willing to send me some photos of them? Many thanks.
    You can get color samples from them for a few dollars. I bought a sample color chart from them for I believe $5.
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
      You can get color samples from them for a few dollars. I bought a sample color chart from them for I believe $5.
      That's good to know. Did you end up ordering from them? if so, did you feel like the sample matched the product they sent?

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty_lifestyle44 View Post
        That's good to know. Did you end up ordering from them? if so, did you feel like the sample matched the product they sent?
        Here's a pic of the sample chart I bought. These samples are from materials they actually use to make their kits. They are small pieces of leather, on the cardboard.

Comment

Here's a pic of the sample chart I bought. These samples are from materials they actually use to make their kits. They are small pieces of leather, on the cardboard.

Comment

Theres a whole Lseat thread and someone there did brown in a convertible.
            sigpic

Comment

Just for reference that scarlet is a lot brighter than it appeared on the small sample provided. Idm it now but damn it pops.
              85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post
                Just for reference that scarlet is a lot brighter than it appeared on the small sample provided. Idm it now but damn it pops.
                Is your interior done in Scarlet? Pics?

Comment

Is your interior done in Scarlet? Pics?
                  85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Working...
                  X