help with euro smileys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with euro smileys

Can anybody post pictures of your working/perfectly functioning [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]smileys[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    ? i ordered some from a guy and one of them came in what looks to be not so good condition, so i was wondering if you guys can post pics so i can compare to see what i need partswise. Thanks!

feel free to point anything you see out of place.

i'm guessing i will need the plastic nipple, screw, and cap?

parts 10, 13, 7?

up close, will i need to replace that rubber gasket? it seems to be unstable (maybe because the other support is gone?)

guessing i'm missing the rubber gasket at the end? (in both pics?)

is that part 10 in this diagram?

can't seem to find anywhere on the diagrams about this section ^

i think i'm missing a spring right? can't seem to find the part on the diagram either...

high beam for comparison of spring.

sorry for a lengthy confusing post, just trying to figure out what i bought...what i need to buy.
    Check out my quintet at FourzahMusic

I think you have it all figured out. It sounds like you have nailed all you need. The only problem would be the spring like you said. But it looks like you have your parts list.
    1989 325i - sold
    1987 RX-7 Turbo II - sold
    1990 325i

Comment

Yeah, looks like you have it all figured out. You need that metal retaining clip for the bulb (not sure where to source on of those, probably here in the WTB classifieds.) You need a complete set of headlight adjuster nuts "rubber gaskets" so 12 for the whole set, (70 cents apiece from http://www.autopartsway.com/AutoParts2/index.cfm?fetch=altPart~ID=W0133-1642900&partnumber=W0133-1642900&a_aid=176b5dca&data1=frugalmechanic) And it looks like you will need new adjuster screws, someone on here is bound to have those, just hit up the WTB section.

Garrett

Comment

Working...
      X