what wire is this and why is it fried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what wire is this and why is it fried?

I have been running into electrical problems with this car since day one. I'm on to this new one where my headlights would turn on by themselves when the car is off. I would tap the relay for the low beam and it would go off, but eventually come back on. It recently blew my hid bulbs so i put my old ones back in and those blew too. I took the fuse box apart only to find this...

That wire goes to the low beam relay.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
    2002 325i - DD
    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Goes to either the column dimmer switch or the headlight switch depending on year.
    -Dave
    2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

welllll......i've finally got time to work on my car and i just want to know whats the best way to go about resolving this issue. the wire does indeed go to the headlight switch, all i need to know is what type of pin i need for the fuse box and the headlight switch connector so i can run a new wire from the switch to the relay. if someone could get me the p/n's that would be awesome! any suggestions are welcome!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
      Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
      2002 325i - DD
      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
      X