Look what I found at work today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I found at work today...

So at first I woke up and didn't feel like working today... but of course I need the money. So I am already there for like 3 1/2 hours and I was working on a door glass (forgot what kind of car it was). My co-worker comes up to me he tells me look at what I found and he shows me these lights ( i was busy working at the moment)...at first I tell him those look like mine but not smoked....

Than I think to myself whoa...those are ellips...than I was like let me see those lights!!

Hella.

He said he found them stored somewhere in a cabinet or something... They probably belonged to my uncle cause he had a 325 but he moved back to Sweden and forgot them there.

So after that story comes the pics...

Score.

-Tony

lucky.. son of a... why do people like you with beautiful ellips already on their car luck out like that... bastard

Comment

lol I forgot to mention they are for sale cause I don't need them.

Comment

I found a dead hooker in my car once....but it didn't pay off like those will :?

Comment

Originally posted by bkelsey86
          I found a dead hooker in my car once....?
          I've never seen so many dead hookers in all my life!

Comment

I went to work and found a Z8. And the keys lying inside it.

So I took it. Don't let Jordan share this IP with the authorities.....they are looking for me.

Comment

Are the ellipticals pretty rare? My car came with them but I'm not that impressed with the light output. They don't look blue like yours though, Jajou.
              sigpic

Comment

for sale? really how much? My name is tony too, do I get an extra discount :P

Comment

Originally posted by Koony
                  Are the ellipticals pretty rare? My car came with them but I'm not that impressed with the light output. They don't look blue like yours though, Jajou.
                  That is the flash of the camera. Upgrade your bulbs.

Comment

good find ! how much?

Comment

headlights still for sale?

Comment

I just need a set of high beam and low beam lenses. :(
                        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Working...
                        X