Pics of zinno e30 with smoked tails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of zinno e30 with smoked tails?

Anyone got pics of a zinno e30 with smoked tails? I am deciding if I should get some smoked tails.. Thanks

smoked rears - a fashion statement?

Originally posted by sacbmwdriver View Post
    Anyone got pics of a zinno e30 with smoked tails? I am deciding if I should get some smoked tails.. Thanks
    Better think about high performance lights, too. How do your brakes work? Hate to see you get tagged because your lights are too dim to see.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=190578
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191231

Have you considered applying a film to smoke? I have light and dark smoke available, and it is removable if you want to return to stock.
    Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
    Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
    Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
    Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

Are those just bulbs or what?

Comment

Just did these last weekend. I'll be polishing them this weekend.

My car is dirty as hell tho.

Comment

Did you use vht nite shades?

Comment

Yeah 1 medium coat of vht fallowed by about 4 coats of wurth clear, still need to polish them out fully.

Comment

Originally posted by ss45466 View Post
              Yeah 1 medium coat of vht fallowed by about 4 coats of wurth clear, still need to polish them out fully.
              Will one can do the job? Lol I really think ima do this considering the MHw smoked are so expensive and hard to find.

Comment

1 can will be more than enough, I also did the front turn signal lenses and the side markers and still have more than 1/2 a can left. If you don't want them too dark do multipule light coats, it gets dark really quick, I sanded them a little with 1500 grit between the VHT and clear coats.

I really like the MHW's but too expensive, even if they have damage.

Comment

Working...
                X