Issue with city lights on euro ellips... not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with city lights on euro ellips... not working

I recently installed a set of non-smiley euro ellipsoids with HIDs and I can't get the city lights to work. I have a '91 318i, PO installed H4s which I swapped out (should probably get on selling those, all components including pigtails). Initially I was in a time crunch so I only wired in the low/high beams... interestingly enough, at that point my front sidemarkers did not work. I tested all the bulbs, they're good, and then wired up the city lights in parallel with the sidemarkers as seen on "the BMW E30 318is resource" DIY writeup. Sadly, still neither the sidemarkers nor the city lights function at all. Even if the sidemarkers happen to have failed (they were looking a bit crusty) the city lights should still light up. Is there something I'm missing in this process? Are the sidemarkers somehow disabled with the euro lights? Any help is much appreciated, I'd love for these city lights to work but I don't have very much time to play around with them until summer.

Side markers are not usually disabled with the euro lights. I have my city light wired into the side marker wires. Any blown fuses?
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
    X