HID Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HID Kit

Anyone of a good HID kit? I am thinking of upgrading my low beams (and eventually my high beams as well) to HIDs. My friend sent me a link to DDM Tuning, specifically this page:
    http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

I was looking at getting the 6000k ones. I own a 1988 e30 325i. Anyways... suggestions would be nice.

Thanks.

Just got my low beams installed.

Just need to get the other lights when I have some more money.

Comment

if your gonna do it, do it right the first time, get 55w bulbs.... much better light output and they actually light up the road a decent amount. i went with the 55w 5k bulbs and glad i did... they are the whitest hid ive seen yet that still looks like oem... just takes a second for it to warm up... ;) (iphone pics ftw!) haha

Comment

Actually there are lots of HID kits in market and to get the perfect quality HID kit is difficult..So good luck finding a quality, durable good performing HID kit..From my side i will suggest Gourmet Garage HID kit as a good buy.If you want brighter light 6000k is ok.

Comment

I just bought Airkhin's exact set up. It was about $70 shipped from ddm, I got the wiring harness too, but I guess you don't need it though? ($12.50)

Comment

Working...
          X