Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High beam issue

Hi,

I have issue with my high beams and the light switch. Sealed setup.

I think wiring in my car screwed up. With the lights switch pulled in(off position) I get low beams and the tails on...e.g I have lights 100% on all the time.

1) Here is the issue, my high beams will only wok on the outside lenses..on the left and on the right AND only in the flashing mode. When I switch the swith to the full time high beam mode the highs never come up (not even blue ligh on the dash)...it feels like nothing happened. This is it.

2) Anoter issue is the light switch. in the fully depressed position i get full lights, front and back and the side markers.. half way out I get only parking lights (no low beams)...with switch fully out (2nd position)...it works like t should, low beams and the tails, but no high beams (only highs when flashing).

What to start checking?

FYI - my outer lights have 2 wire going to the lamp and the inner lights have 3 wires in the lamp. I tried flipping connectors, but no luck, no lights.

I am in a similar problem, anyone have any input on this?

Did you fix this yet?
    View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

Working...
    X