ES fog light mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ES fog light mount

I searched and didn't find exactly what i was looking for, just bought an 86 ES and the foglights were zip tied onto the valence. so i decided to check and figure out why, i got them off and it seems like everything is intact, but i'm not sure how they are supposed to be mounted properly, so if anyone could shed some light on this i would appreciate it.

good luck. Anything to do with the is/es valence and fogs is extremely hard to come by, and when they do pop up they are expensive.

Comment

Those three pegs are the mounts. They are pressed into the holes in fog light hole. It looks like you may be missing the "nuts" that they press into.
      I have an 87is and i ditched the fogs. More so cause the lenses are no longer produced. As stated above good luck.
      sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
      The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

ya it seems as tho information is scare about the valence/fogs for the ES, realoem didnt even have anything available. I figured it was something with the bumper b/c the brackets look like they are entirely intact.

I would probably get ride of mine to, but knock on wood they are in amazing condition.

Comment

Working...
        X