Picture request: Hella smoked ellipsoid lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture request: Hella smoked ellipsoid lights

Does anyone have a picture that shows the back of the Hella smoked ellips (the back of lights/bucket).

Thanks
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
      thanks. Do you happen to have a picture of the passenger side as well?
      ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

and also, are the lights interchangeable between passenger and driver's side?

Meaning, if I had the bucket for the passenger side, could I install the driver's side lights?

Thanks
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
          and also, are the lights interchangeable between passenger and driver's side?

Meaning, if I had the bucket for the passenger side, could I install the driver's side lights?

Thanks

u mean putting in the lights from the drivers side housing into the pass side housing? i say as long as the adjuster screws line up then why not...
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
            u mean putting in the lights from the drivers side housing into the pass side housing? i say as long as the adjuster screws line up then why not...
            yeah that's what i mean. Anyone know for sure?
            ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Yes AFAIK you can. Someone bought my passenger side that was in the wreck and transferred the untouched lenses into another bucket for their low-beam.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

not true at all!!!! Wont work, the adjusters are opposite on them. the lenses are the same, bot the housings are different. not sure about the brights though.

Comment

Working...
                X