HID's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HID's

i have a question???? the HID from www.misterjung.com, has anyone have any good or bad feedback on these guys??? and what the bulb for the low beem is it H1 bulb ??? and one other thing what happend to e30sport website???

e30sport is gone.

misterjung makes good kits, they user HID bulbs grafted onto a 90069005 or whatever you need base. He also takes care to place the filment in the same location as the equivilent halogen bulbs, so your halogen lighting housings can direct he light properly.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

This is probably a stupid question, but what the "code" for ellipsoids, H1, 9005? I have never known. Thanks,
      -Ted

Comment

Euro I know for a fact is H1. As for american im not going to speculate.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Euro Ellips use H1's in high and low. US Ellips use 9006 lows and 9005 highs.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

i have the smilys from the site www.importvision.com so i need the H1 lows. right???

Comment

Originally posted by orange glo
              i have the smilys from the site www.importvision.com so i need the H1 lows. right???
              You bought those aftermarket smily reproductions eh? :down:

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Id guess H1s for that kit, although their picture shows no smile.

I like my Mrjung kit. Works well and survived a crash (crash that broke the lense and the high beam halogen bulb). I plan on getting his kit for the M3 too. My friend also had them in his Silverado before he hit a deer, it sheared one bulb clean off the base in the lense that took the direct hit and the other is fine.

The nice thing is he uses generic d2rs Hella ballasts, that means you can rig up just about any other bulb to work with them or even use them with BMWs factory bulbs if you had a housing that would fit them. Just in case he drops off the map.

Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

i also have mr jung (7000k) in euro smoked ellipse with amazing results... i would highly recomend this set up.... super bright

JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU AIM THE LIGHTS PROPERLY!!!!
                  e30sport.net
                  '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                  '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                  '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I'm getting my HID's from Nick (I think it's him). I dunno if he's on this board, but his kit is for E30's, so I know it'll work perfectly for my car.

Comment

yeah i know that the reproductions are the cheap way out, but who knows they might be good quality you never know. i take a pic when they get in and ill post it !!!

Comment

I've got installed my kit from Ebay (like I told you on E30sport.net ) and they will fit on the Euro ellips (with minor mods) and they light great !!

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
                        1997 E36 328iT
                        1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
                        1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

yeah i remeber i get them on friday the guy told me, het is that a H1 bulb in there???? :?

Comment

does anyone have those hid videos??????

i wanna take a look at them again.

Thanks
                            Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

what HID videos? Like of them turning on?
                              Im now E30less.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X