Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US late model turn signals fit in euro bumpers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US late model turn signals fit in euro bumpers?

my euro turn signals are missing pins in their connectors, so will the US late models fit? o know the lenses are the same so they should work right?

I'm looking at one of each right now, and if you are speaking of individual wire connectors in the plugs, one is a three pin round connector, ant the other is a two pin blade connector.

Comment

does the early and late model US turn signals fit the same 3 pin oval connector? i can make something up if not but i just want to know if the late model US housings will fit into the Euro bumpers?

Comment

They will fit/mount, but you'll lose the exterior trim.

Comment

damn...well i just needa way to wire it up then...any way to rip out the internals and kinda install a 3 prong connector? idk cant find much info on this and just trying to get these to work :P

Comment

Maybe drill it out and high temp epoxy the three prong connector from your late model signals in? Are you putting euros on a late model?

Comment

no i have euro bumpers that i need to wire to early model wiring

Comment

Just buy new ones that are not missing pins?

$34/each.

Comment

i have no problems doing that but idk how i would connect it to my three prong connector?

Comment

BUMP!

Im in the middle of a euro bumper install and Im not sure how the hell to wire the turn signals. Anyone?
                    -Nick
                    Originally posted by 87e30
                    First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X