Aftermarket fog light placement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket fog light placement?

I'm deciding whether or not to install fogs on my E30, big problem is, theres no place to put it, however the cut out on my valance for the fogs is there but the whole thing is misaligned! so it'd look funky

i know this is a stupid idea but where the air dams are on the bottom, would that be ideal? or what would be another good place?

will be temporary till i can score a good valance and have the money for it

old pic but the best shot of the front

1986 325e (EUR)
    Grey Market
    Zinno
    327i Build
    Zender kit
    ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

maybe under the bumper on either side of the license plate? with magnets? im serious

Comment

Personally id say if you don't have the cash to do it correctly right now. Then don't do it at all. Cause with that Zender, the best setup would be factory euro fogs with the correct mounts that will work with that spoiler. I think I used euro e28 brackets.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

You could always try to find the version of that valance with fog cut outs.
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
        X