Right side turn signal problem! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right side turn signal problem! Help!

So I haven't had much time to poke around with this, as it just popped up late last night, and I didn't have time between then and work (where I am now) to really check it out.

Last night, as I was driving, my right side blinkers just cut out. All of them. The cluster bulb started intermittently cutting out, and when it did, the clicking got faster. Eventually, the dash bulb ceased to function at all, and apparently so did the entire right side. All the bulbs stay on with the lights, and the hazards work fine, too. It's just when I try to signal right. Could it be the cluster bulb? or something else?

I'd like to figure this out sooner rather than later, as it's my DD and living near DC, I need to change lanes quite frequently.
    Last edited by Pocket Chant; 09-25-2013, 10:53 AM.
    1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
    MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
    Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Nothing? I tried swapping bulbs in the front and rear, and changing the turn signal relay. No dice.
    MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Comment

Update to this, it's the turn stalk. Anyone got one for sale?

Comment

Working...
      X