Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sealed Beamers (pun intended)!! Anyone install these, H6024ST Sylvania Silver Stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sealed Beamers (pun intended)!! Anyone install these, H6024ST Sylvania Silver Stars?

Apparently they are a huge improvement over the terrible stock ones, but I would like to see some before and after pics and hear some opinions. Thanks.

"The only truth I know, is the fact of my ignorance."-Socrates

Don't waste your money.

Their life span is about 1/4 a regular sealed beam - sad if you ask me. I have tried them in various vehicles in different shapes and sizes - they do put out more light, and have a slightly bluish white tint - but they cost too much to last so short.

Upgrade to some form of replaceable bulb - even a cheap conversion is better than these.

Comment

get some h4 Hella lows and H1 highs, as read about on strictlyeta.net. The next best upgrade to elipsesesesesse. It's what I did, and works great.

Comment

anyone got pics of the light output of these vs regular sealed beams?

Comment

Wait theres other sealed beams?

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen
            get some h4 Hella lows and H1 highs, as read about on strictlyeta.net. The next best upgrade to elipsesesesesse. It's what I did, and works great.

H-Code lights >> US Ellips (and euros from experience)
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

That's not a pun. Pun's are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                H-Code lights >> US Ellips (and euros from experience)
                Are you taling new euros because I had both and the output was the same back when I had halogens.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

H4/H1 conversion is wayyy underrated.

Especially when you turn jackass and throw HIDs in them. Good Lord.

Just make sure you get Hella, and not Bosch. Bosch ones have horrible lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                    Are you taling new euros because I had both and the output was the same back when I had halogens.
                    I think the output is better with my H4/H1s than with the euro ellips that I had.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                      H4/H1 conversion is wayyy underrated.

Especially when you turn jackass and throw HIDs in them. Good Lord.

Just make sure you get Hella, and not Bosch. Bosch ones have horrible lighting.
                      ??? I heard Bosch smilies are much better than Hellas - or are you referring to sealed beams from the respective companies??

Comment

no, he's talking about H1/H4's

Comment

Working...
                        X