"plug and play" city lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"plug and play" city lights?

i installed my euro elips today, and when i was hooking everything up, i noticed that there was an existing plug on driver's and passenger side, kinda just tucked down with the light wiring harness. it was a direct fit with the "city-light" receptacle on the euro assemblies.

unfortunately, i didnt have any bulbs on hand to see if these were in fact what i hooked up.. its a sunday, and it was after 5 by the time i realized i didnt have bulbs in those sockets...

is this what i think it is?
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

i should probably mention that the car is a 92 vert.
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

They should be your typical wedge bulb, 194 or something like that. The same thing your sidemarker lights use.
      -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

no, i mean, are those plugs what i think they are?

im not pressed about the bulb type. those are easy to score.

thanks!!

Comment

I'm going to hook mine up today along with my HIDs, let me know what you find out. I was just going to tap into the sider markers.
          1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
          1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
          1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
          1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Working...
          X