Fog lights for '87?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog lights for '87?

I am in need of new foglights for my 87' 325is. I found these http://www.europartscatalog.com/1987...fog-light.html
    and they are cheap, but from the pictures they do not look right. Would these work?

great price for new fogs. I have a set of used, Id sell for 40 shipped but for a bit more you could get new ones.

nice find.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      great price for new fogs. I have a set of used, Id sell for 40 shipped but for a bit more you could get new ones.

nice find.
      Are these the ones that mount inside the is spoiler? I was a bit thrown off about with the pictures, because on my front spoiler there is 4 bolt holes, but these lights have a bracket at the top?

Comment

From the pic on the site they are the DB bumper mount lights not the iS Spoiler. I don't think you can use the lens in the spoiler.
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

I wonder if that is a generic picture?

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

There are two different style db fogs, one that looks just like that and the other one that is slightly different. $80 total plus shipping right? You can find these pretty minty used for what $15. There not really worth anything. I think I threw out a set a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              I wonder if that is a generic picture?
              That is what I thought, because the site said it was for an is, which all have the front valence, right?

Comment

I can't see those being the ones you want... I bought brand new Hella fogs for my early IS spoiler... about $175 each.

Comment

Working...
                X