Window Woes (Pictures Requested)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window Woes (Pictures Requested)

Almost due back from lunch. So short story version.

90 4 door sedan.

Passenger rear window is not working

Switch up front does nothing (need to check grounds/power)

Door switch did light up and would roll down as normal. Can jump blue pin for motor connector to up position and window would go up.

Now after my lunch. rear switch has no light. And I'm blowing fuses like a madman.

Consulted ETM a few times and not sure where to go to find my bad wires.
    Last edited by HerbE30; 06-18-2021, 10:52 AM.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Also, I should mention. I do a lot of Gameboy modding. So I'm use to testing continuity all day and I was removing the clips that attached into the socket for the button. If anyone has a diagram so I can verify these tabs are correct, I'd be very thankful. Even pictures would get me moving along quicker.

I'm trying to avoid pulling the entire carpet to run new wires for.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

C402 to window button. Wire didn't have continuity. 2 were split and exposed, 1 was completely cut somehow.

Still blowing fuses, but I'll have a few switches to test and swap around.
      20% Accurate

Comment

Anyone able to take pictures of the socket for their passenger rear switch at console?
        20% Accurate

Comment

Found the right ETM. Issue resolved. Guess I had the wrong one
          20% Accurate

Comment

Working...
          X