1991 318is Aftermarket Headunit Installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318is Aftermarket Headunit Installation

Hello guys, I was trying to install my Kenwood stereo but couldn't find any wiring diagram or guides. I saw a couple YouTube videos that used a harness but I ordered the harness and my E30 had completely different wiring. If there's anyone who's seen this wiring or has any idea, I'd appreciate some help. Thank you!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like jessicawander936.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

I'd recommend

helped me a lot.

Comment

If you ordered your unit from Crutchfield, there should be some wiring diagrams and an installation guide for you to use. They should have been emailed to you but if you can't find it, I have mine on hand.

Attached Files

Comment

OP, your wiring appears to be stock, be happy. The twisted pairs of wires are speakers, the rest is power, dimming, etc. There are of course diagrams and writeups in this section, just use the search or site search via google.

Comment

Working...
        X