X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have one of my boxes?

If so, would you do me a favor?

POST SOME DAMN PICS!

Maybe go brag about it on the other forums? I need to sell some boxes, quickly.

Thanks, guys.
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

I'll have my shit posted up by this weekend. I never get any free time M-F... but I will def have this setup wrapped up come saturday.
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

BUMPITTY!

What the fuck? I ship out 30 boxes or so and I get NO LOVE from R3V, Just my man Amit standing by me in my time of need?

C'mon guys, post this shit on BFc and the 'tech...I need the love.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

You have e36/e46 boxes yet?
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
          You have e36/e46 boxes yet?
          No...am dreading the E46 in a bad way!

Which E36 do you have, sedan or coupe?

Closing SOON!

Comment

Coupe.... But I would really rather have one for my e46 DD.
            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

i'll post the hell out of my install when it happens. but its going to be a while it looks like. it'll be just like your original threads, just less plumber's crack.

Comment

I took some pics of arron325ix's box at our last meet he should chime in on this if he doesnt Ill post them. I want one of you boxes they sound great.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

i would post pics but the install isnt finished... its coming!!
                  e30sport.net
                  '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                  '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                  '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

These boxes, how many subs are they built for?... Interested for my e36

Comment

99.9% of the time, I build for one woofer.

As far as mechanical efficiencies go, when you go from one woofer to 2, you only gain like 3db, all else being equal. I feel like twice the airspace and twice the weight (twice the money too, right?) should get you more than a tiny increment more bass.

When you go from 1 to 4 woofers, you get at least 12db better mechanical efficiency...now we are talking some BEWM here.

Thus, I feel I have perfected the approach to the best compromise between size, sound quality, price, weight, power needs, etc...a large-ish box, ported, but tuned to the specific vehicle and built to force 100% of the sound into the cabin.

I just wish I could get some of you guys to post pics, dammit!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Yeah, on paper dding a port is the same as adding a 2nd driver from a db gain standpoint and costs nothing (well, ok slightly more for the box). I've always been a fan of one-woofer systems...
                        92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
                        sigpic

Comment

Come on people. Some one must have a box installed. This product may be next on my audio list.
                          -Will

1987 325is, 1989 325i, 1997 318i
                          Parts for Sale

Comment

Are you doing any E30 installs today Luke? I'll snap some pics for you if you are.

Comment

+1 for pics. I'm looking for a simple system for my 87 coupe.

Comment

Working...
                              X