ever used a touch screen head unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever used a touch screen head unit?

im getting the panasonic touchscreen mp3 cd player for my car im just wondering what you people think of it. you can change the color of it to any color so im going to match it to my dash lights

-adam

I dont like the brand name, but i'd be curious to see pictures.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Keep your finger either CLEAN or off the screen!

Comment

They are not mentioned much, but I got a Nakamichi CD400 fairly cheap (considering astronomical retail price) on eBay and it is absolutely incredible. The unit can display either amber or green (user-controlled - NOT an order option) and it matches very well with my interior. Very understated and very classy. If you want something with neon lights that flashes, sparkles and transforms into seven different configurations, this is not it, but I must say I am absolutely blown away by the sound quality. After replacing my head unit, my next move was to be all new speakers, but now I find myself putting it off to spend the money on other things. The sound is good enough that I don't think it is worth the money to upgrade the speakers, quite honestly. You probably think I'm crazy, and I'm certainly not an 'audiophile' but that's just my .02

Comment

The touchscreen pana decks suck! My friend had one for a week and it failed and went and got another and it failed aswell...I am very happy with my Alpine and the red buttons match the red interior very well.
          Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Working...
          X