Windows wont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows wont work

When I got the car I knew it needed a new passenger window motor, not a problem. Got one from a member on the board recieved it over the weekend. When to install it today since I have nothing else to do, plugged it in pushed the button and nothing. The motor didnt cycle at all (this isnt a complaint againts the seller just to be clear). Then I try the drivers side and It didnt work either (it worked fine just the other day). So I check the fuse box and none of the fuses are blown. So I had spare switches and swapped them out, they didnt help either. What could be causing this?

Powered By Ford

Did you press your window lock button by accident?? Get a volt meter and see if your even getting power to the wires for the window motor...

Comment

Dumb question, but have you pushed the window circuit breaker button? Early models had the button above the radio. Late models had the button on the center console.

Erik

Comment

Let me check.....(goes to garage).....nope it wasn't that. Anything else that could be causing the issue?