Ugly tacky gizmos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly tacky gizmos

So I have been shopping for a head unit for the last couple of weeks..and have found pretty much everything in my price range (~200) to be hideous to look at. What happened to simple and good? I don't need or want a million buttons for bluetooth/handsfree/usb/ipod with a dancing display. I want black and white simple, reserved, refined (well as refined as I can get for 200 bucks.) Blaukpunkt used to make decks like this and that was where I went first but even theirs are tacky. I must be getting old. Anybody got any ideas/,suggestions?

Clarions have simple designs

Comment

Yeah...I like em. Thanks.

Comment

Nakamichi look great with a simple, functional design but you are going to have to pay for it.

Comment

Uh..yeah. That does look really great but, WAY out of my budget. I would not be allowed to come back in the house if I bought that.

Comment

Simple. Clarion DXZ385USB. Very inexpensive and works great. Paid $85 shipped.
            Attached Files
            -tim
            Originally posted by Jordan
            I like the stance
            -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Cd43
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                Cd43
                Once again, Money and sourcing it would be a problem. Similar to Nakamichi.
                -tim
                Originally posted by Jordan
                I like the stance
                -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

You want USB, trust me on this.

120 CDs on a thumb drive is wonderful.

95% of my customers have the same complaint.

Check Kenwood for matching color/simple.

GL!
                  Luke

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I like my Kenwood X993, been good so far, but I don't have an E30. You can change the colors of the display to match your colors. It also has USB and Bluetooth (Parrot).

Comment

Working...
                    X