Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

windows, rearlights, fuelpump and much more not working!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windows, rearlights, fuelpump and much more not working!!!!

I have a really big problem, after I replace the whole carpet of the car, the wiring that goes to the back of the car decided not to work!!!, I checked under the dash, in the dash and all around the dash for unplugged cables but all of them are in place, so I don't know what it can be? do I have to take out the carpet again? or there is something I am missing? help I can't use the car like this!! please helpppppppp

voltmeter is your friend since you did mess with the wiring....first though, check fuses and try to swap a rear light relay (it's connected to the factory amp behind the antenna on sedans and coupes & behind rear seat side speaker on verts)<-- its only controls the rear lights though....good luck!

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
    In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
    Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
    AND you are both still slow

Comment

Originally posted by transatlantic0207 View Post
      voltmeter is your friend since you did mess with the wiring....first though, check fuses and try to swap a rear light relay (it's connected to the factory amp behind the antenna on sedans and coupes & behind rear seat side speaker on verts)<-- its only controls the rear lights though....good luck!

I'll check the relay out but on the fuses I have a bunch of them without power, I'll check exactly which ones are the dead ones and I'll post it up. thanks

Comment

oh by the way, mine is a convertible

Comment

Working...
        X