Plese Luke ... help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plese Luke ... help me

I just bought a used Kenwood BT-6544U hu and I can't pair it with my Nokia E75 . Since I have no books of whatever can you please tell me the factory code for pairing (0000 doesn't work) .
    If it helps you by any means, when I enter the menu, it has a sub-menu called "dvc status" and when I enter that it displays something like "bt conn n" ...
    Thanks !

Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Simply sexy.
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

I 800 callkenwood?

Fuck man, I don't know everything!

I have never had any issue pairing Kenwood, so I have no clue how to resolve them.

Wish I could help,

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Kenwood manual

Page 28 has the instructions (English) for setting up the bluetooth.

Try setting your phone to seek mode ...

I hope this helps and good luck!

Gerta
      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I fixed it ... it was the stupid po that changed the hu pairing code ... thanks luke :D, thanks gerta .

Simply sexy.
        man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

Congrats Franko! I've got to fix mine next weekend.
          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

If you need help don't hesitate to send me a pm , I found someone who knows kenwood's by heart

Simply sexy.

Comment

Working...
            X