Equalizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equalizers

Ok now I know what an equalizer is and what it does but I was just wondering how does it hook up in your car to the headunit. Do you run like a preout to it or what. Currently my headunit only has sub outputs so how would that work. Im looking at the Clarion eqs560.

They are typically fed by your decks preouts, and then send the singals to your amps.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Re: Equalizers

Originally posted by bkelsey86
      Ok now I know what an equalizer is and what it does but I was just wondering how does it hook up in your car to the headunit. Do you run like a preout to it or what. Currently my headunit only has sub outputs so how would that work. Im looking at the Clarion eqs560.

Your still messing with your audio?!? Im off Tues-Thurs this upcoming week give me a call to help you with that and your sub/amp problem.

OT---Did you go to the GTG night?

Comment

No I didnt they closed the dining hall all week so I didnt have food or money for food so I came home.

The stereo setup sucks as is and it all came with my car when i bought it but was not hooked up. Its some pretty cheap as shit but I thought since I had ti I would put it in. I am goign to start acquiring better components but was jut wondering about the equalizer. My headunit is new and has subwoofer outputs but I need 6 preouts to split up all the channels so I was lookign at the equalizer instead of getting a new headunit.

Comment

Working...
        X