X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by livetheride View Post
    too bad it doesn't fit with a ST bar =/

great looking product and i could only imagine how good it sounds
    Strut bars that fit behind the boxes are being developed by 2 different people: look for it soon.

I expect one of the braces will also incorporate a sway bar reinforcement bracket, triangulating to the floor.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Keeping this on top.

Feel free to jump in, it is that time! I am not gonna have time again until the middle of winter, so if you are "thinking", quit it and buy a box NOW.

Think about it like this too: You are helping put another S50 powered E30 on the road.

Thanks!
      Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Luke, I had $185 + shipping with your name on it but my fucking car got towed while I was gone on vacation and now I'm broke for awhile. When's the latest I can send payment and still get in on the build?

Comment

PM me, please

Closing SOON!

Comment

Sorry, I just had to.

Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
            BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
            BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
            BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              Strut bars that fit behind the boxes are being developed by 2 different people: look for it soon.

I expect one of the braces will also incorporate a sway bar reinforcement bracket, triangulating to the floor.
              OMG dü want!!
              Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
              I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
              Originally posted by kronus
              try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
              Originally posted by chadthestampede
              This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

if u havent noticed luke i have bought back my e30 with the mason triangulation strut tower bar in the back ...

if u need the car .. let me know ... and if u do make one for it .. i will pick up asap!!

Comment

Originally posted by drivnvordaedge View Post
                  if u havent noticed luke i have bought back my e30 with the mason triangulation strut tower bar in the back ...

if u need the car .. let me know ... and if u do make one for it .. i will pick up asap!!
                  What?

Nah, no chance on that Mason bar ever fitting, not even a slim woofer.

There are a couple ideas and 1 guy serious about building one, he gets the first box I build this round.

If this does work, it will fit all of the 10" boxes, and possibly the 12" too.

Closing SOON!

Comment

More bump

Closing SOON!

Comment

so is there a specific sub/amp combo you recommend that wont break the bank? And with this box, I assume a 10 would be plenty loud. Would it be ok to pick up to save on shipping?
                      Last edited by jasonsnoddy; 08-18-2010, 02:08 AM.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                      Originally posted by JakeP
                      with a coathanger

Comment

What?

Nah, no chance on that Mason bar ever fitting, not even a slim woofer.

There are a couple ideas and 1 guy serious about building one, he gets the first box I build this round.

If this does work, it will fit all of the 10" boxes, and possibly the 12" too.

i will post up some updates after i get the box to double check the fit with a 12" box. if it clears the 12" box it will also clear the 10" no problem.

luke, i will call you tomarrow, just got busy with house stuff the past couple of days.
                        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsnoddy View Post
                          so is there a specific sub/amp combo you recommend that wont break the bank? And with this box, I assume a 10 would be plenty loud. Would it be ok to pick up to save on shipping?
                          Yes, of course you can pick it up...come visit me in Renton!

As far as specific woofer/amp combos...I deal in specs more than brand names, so you can get more knowledge and make your own choices.

The best inexpensive woofer I have heard yet is the Infinity Reference. Clean, deep bass with great detail and decent power handling. They come on both single and dual voice coil so you can match your amp's needs.

If I were buying new crap for myself right now, for a budget install (I mean better sound than most all of your buddies, damned impressive) I would buy Infinity Reference 1062W (the DVC 10"), Infinity Reference componenets and the PPI 5 channel amp ($200 SHIPPED!) on Sonicelectronix.com

3 sets of RCAs, some 4 ga power wire, a decent deck (3 high volt preouts and such) and BLAM!, you have serious high performance sound.

Closing SOON!

Comment

these are nice
                            do werk son

Comment

Yes, of course you can pick it up...come visit me in Renton!

As far as specific woofer/amp combos...I deal in specs more than brand names, so you can get more knowledge and make your own choices.

The best inexpensive woofer I have heard yet is the Infinity Reference. Clean, deep bass with great detail and decent power handling. They come on both single and dual voice coil so you can match your amp's needs.

If I were buying new crap for myself right now, for a budget install (I mean better sound than most all of your buddies, damned impressive) I would buy Infinity Reference 1062W (the DVC 10"), Infinity Reference componenets and the PPI 5 channel amp ($200 SHIPPED!) on Sonicelectronix.com

3 sets of RCAs, some 4 ga power wire, a decent deck (3 high volt preouts and such) and BLAM!, you have serious high performance sound.

yeah ill be slowly upgrading my sound one step at a time, and bass is one thing i have none of. i should be able to shoot you payment in a couple days, these boxes look quality!
                              Last edited by jasonsnoddy; 08-18-2010, 11:37 AM.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                              ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                              Originally posted by JakeP
                              with a coathanger

Comment

Putting this back on top....step on up, boys, I wanna get this mess started!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X