No announcement yet.

OK R3V: Summer Box Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to the top in anticipation of a ship date!
    1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
    5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Bump - these being built yet? I'm eagerly anticipating my box, I'm doing sound deadening and my new speakers this weekend...can't wait to get it all done!!

Comment

Should be shipping soon, hopefully in less a week the first set goes out.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

awesome to hear they're coming soon. can't wait.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nouseforaname View Post
            awesome to hear they're coming soon. can't wait.
            Did you get your other stuff ordered?

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

yup, it's all in ups' hands right now and will be in my greasy little palms this weekend.

when do wanna do over my car? and how does it take for you to work your magic?
              sigpic

Comment

Are you including the template for the panel behind the box in the shipment? Like you need more work right? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by woodisgood View Post
                  Are you including the template for the panel behind the box in the shipment? Like you need more work right? Just wondering.
                  As always, carpet and template included, but it is still up to you to make sure it fits...

Any of you guys who still have trunk tar need to get busy cleaning your trunk.

Closing SOON!

Comment

how many dead hooker units am i going to lose with this swanky new box?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post

Any of you guys who still have trunk tar need to get busy cleaning your trunk.
                      My 318 did not have trunk tar, but I spent at least 30 minutes pushing and swearing because the tight fit looked to be impossible. Box was at least 1/4" too tall, and no amount of pushing was going to make it fit.

I then found there was a 3/8" pad sewn in to the trunk carpet. Cut the left side of the pad pocket and the pad slid right out. Once removed the box slid in on top of the carpet and wedged in snug against the rear seat bulkhead.

I don't know what years the padded trunk carpet made its appearance, but its easily fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by nouseforaname View Post
                        how many dead hooker units am i going to lose with this swanky new box?

About .35 - really depends on how well fed your hookers are.

Comment

I HAD to type "1 dead hooker unit in liters" into Google, hoping for a conversion. Sadly, it didn't give me one. :(

Comment

Originally posted by 318Joe View Post
                            About .35 - really depends on how well fed your hookers are.
                            i like my hookers fully meth'd out super skinny and with no teeth. requires a totally different scale.
                            sigpic

Comment

I might need to get another one of these. I still haven't even started replacing the stuff that was stolen from my e30 last winter. I'll check in once I have the car back.

Comment

Antici

pation.

Comment

Working...
                                X